Friday, January 21, 2011

PSA: My Favorite YouTubers

Tonight I thought that I'd do another PSA (public service announcement) of sorts, about the best, in my opinion, youtubers. Ray William Johnson does a great show, Equals Three, with news episodes twice a week where he reviews funny/interesting viral videos. Another great one is Mystery Guitar Man, who does simply amazing things with music and added videos, usually with looping/stop motion/etc.


Mystery Guitar Man - "Vuvuzela Symphony" :D


And finally, JulianSmith87: with doing generally funny videos, he's definitely one of my favorite youtubers. Some people say he's a bit strange, but... I love his work >:3



Julian Smith - "Malk"
...a slight pet-peeve to me, too. JUSS SAYIN.



So what do you guys think of them? And who's your favorite youtuber?

17 comments:

  1. Wow, that was surprisingly funny.

    Also, my cousins say malk and it drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the comedian Peter Chao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLK!
    good luls. Definitely subscribing to his channel. My favourite is http://www.youtube.com/user/day9tv
    Day9 does in depth starcraft and starcraft 2 gaming analysis and commentaries. His passion for starcraft is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i personally enjoy watching kevjumba, although i haven't been following his vids lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havn't been very active on youtube, I always end up using it to listen to music. :< but I like the videos you've posted!

    Also, I hate Vuvuzelas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever seen any of the Ownage Pranks YouTube videos? All insta-classics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like mystery guitar man, but have never check out the other one. Shall do so

    Im sorry to admit it but im one of raywilliamjohnsons legion of fans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mostly just use youtube to listen music bro, but that julian smith guy seems pretty funny ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malllllllllk, aw, that brings backs memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite you tube was the Whistle Tips...Love that station wagon in the news report!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I own a vuvuzela. Got a problem with it lol?

    http://lunch-timeconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is one funny dude. At first I was like wtf, then I was like xD lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friends brought us 2 Vuvuzela's from South Africa. It took less than a day to get them banned from the house!

    followyou!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm feeding back. That was funny yessiree.

    ReplyDelete