Thursday, January 27, 2011

HJGTJUUUEWSDFLKAFLDSA;

Oh don't mind the title, it's just me banging my head against the keyboard... You know, cause I don't have any time. But that's okay, cause this is what I wanted, and should have expected with a full schedule replete with challenging courses. So I'm sorry, but today I won't be able to check out my fellow bloggers' blogs due to a lack of time. I thought I'd feature a couple of my favorite blogs (and most faithful followers) though, for your entertainment purposes:

A Beer for the Shower - definitely my favorite. These guys always have original, well-written thoughts and stories.

16 bit is not cool - another one of my favorites, this guy always has interesting, witty, well-written posts - usually about old school games.


I felt like this post needed a picture.


Feel free to leave your blog URL in the comment section; I'm always looking for great new blogs to follow!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the share man, I will check them out. Don't forget my blog at xskamaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better already be following mine! I'm already following both of these blogs, both extremely well written and both very amusing and interesting! Recommending both to anyone why enjoys quality writing.

    http://cmipigeon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i join you in the smashing of heads into keyboards?

    ruiyhher8yuhartf8u9yhawrtuyh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I will just go through and press the Next Blog> button at the top. Mostly I'll see family blogs, but sometimes I'll see one that's very interesting.

    World of Warcraft Cheats @
    http://www.blizzardhacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! We're big fans of stopping by your blog too. And I'm a big fan of banging my head on the keyboard. Wouldn't be a proper writer without it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey its understandable man. We all get busy. Try not to smash your head on your keyboard too often though. Its bad for your health!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I concur Isaac over at 16 bit is a legend, and that my friend is a nice birdie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What classes you taking? Gonna check those blogs out thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. checkin out a beer for the shower...made me lol

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are two of my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little bird. Stop by when ya can :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the shoutout bro I'll return the favor on my next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey thanks for the blogs, I'm in the same boat of trying to find new promising blogs to follow -
    following both yours and the ones you posted.

    Here's a link to my own, U Laugh U Lose:
    http://ulaughulose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I gots the mad coursework too :( And lol at the caption.

    ReplyDelete