Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fallout 3 Numbers Station

Alright so I found out about this recently and it creeps the hell out of me... Well, I guess it really creeps the hell out of me that it's real. Alright for those of you who don't know about it, in Fallout 3, if you go through a series of events [that I'm not even going to try to summarize; check here if you're interested, I highly recommend it: http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=1263819] you can occasionally run into the "numbers station" part of GNR where Three Dog will read off a series of numbers [although not in his usual voice; it's just a monotonous, sad voice from the same voice actor...] which seem to predict certain dates. The creepy part is that this [supposedly; I don't know whether or not this really does exist] predicted Gary Coleman's death. It also predicts the death of the Queen of England at 4:02 on March 19, 2014. It also says that Britney's going to get an oscar?! I don't know about this...



Check this guy out. He's so B.A.


So what do you guys say? Has Bethesda Game Studios somehow found a way to tell the future? Or were they really the ones responsible for Gary Coleman's death?! *gasp* [Or have you just not heard about this before?]

17 comments:

  1. bethesda is pretty powerful, they seem to be recruiting for the government by making post apocalyptic games where the current government structure has collapsed and reminds you fo why the whole time, nah i dunno :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting about the Gary Coleman thing........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rented this game and returned it, couldnt stand it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number stations are crazy. I never knew they were real, though? I thought it was something made up for an episode of that TV show "Fringe". Anyways, great blog; Following =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard about it but very interesting, dude in the picture looks badass; D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The graphics for this look insanee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I played that part of the game but I didn't pay atention what Dog said. It sounds scary to me, I always think what if the world will be like fallout 3 in the future..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree if it is real that is totally creepy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think any extra thought needs to be wasted with these things. I chalk it up to coincidence but I'm no expert.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything can be predicted by Gary Coleman's death. Stock markets, 2012, graham cracker sales at WalMart...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's see what happens in 2014!

    Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, it's always paranoia. People try to make sense out of nonsense, it's just human.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out my new blog post =] I mentioned and tagged you in my post :) hope you do the same in the future!

    I did your request! =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this game. Thanks for the support. randomnewsreports.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kinda want to play fallout 3 again now

    ReplyDelete